To gain access to DSV's facilities, you will need to obtain an access card. The access card is mandatory and must always be worn when you are in the NOD building. Remember that you have to be enrolled before you can get an access card. Distance students do not get an access card.
NOD Building Access Card - new student
- Follow all the steps at this registration site to get the accounts you need.
- Upload a photo in Daisy. Upload the photo on your Current-page (the page you come to directly after logging in) in Daisy. Follow the link “You don’t have a profile photo in Daisy. Click here to upload one”.
You will receive an email when your photo is confirmed.
- You will receive an email when your access card is ready to pick up. Your Card Number is stated in the email. Bring the Card Number and a valid ID when you pick up your card. During semester start, pick up your card at floor 1, by the elevator E. During our ordinary opening hours, pick up your card in DSV's Helpdesk, floor 3 by the A elevator. See opening hours below.
Wednesdays 12.30 - 1.30 pm
Problems with your access card
If you have problems with your access card:
Send an error report to email@example.com
Provide this information in your email:
- Your personal identity number
- Access card number (located on the back of the card)
- Error description - which door you tried to open and when you tried to open the door.
Lost access card
If you lose your access card, the cost will be 120SEK to get a new card.
Re-order a new access card after losing it
- First, pay 120SEK at Kårexpeditionen on floor 2
- Bring your receipt and go to the Access Card Reception at DSV's Helpdesk, floor 3 by elevator A, and order a new card. See opening hours above.
The cost for at new card is 120SEK. If your card is broken, you will get a new one without cost.
Students with permanent or temporary disabilities may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a feature added which makes it easier to open some entrances.
Other issues and questions regarding you access card, e-mail: email@example.com
January 30, 2017
Source: Administration of Studies