Semester start information
Before you can begin your studies for the upcoming semester, there are some practical things you need to do first. Please note, that if you have not enrolled, your admission will be withdrawn.
If you are continuing a programme jump down to Already a student
New student (starting a new programme or a new course)
- If you are accepted to a programme or a course, do not forget to reply to your offer at antagning.se.
- Read the information letter for the programme or course you are admitted to.
Follow these steps to enrol
- To enrol you need to obtain a University Account. Use the one-time code you got on August 10th via email.
Note! The code is only valid one week from when you recieved the email!
Note! When you get "Congratulations" at your University Account: Do not continue to web registration! Go back to this list and continue with point 2.
- Now you are ready to enrol at DSV here (Daisy)
- To get into the DSV's premises, you need an Access card. Note that this will take a few days! Start the process immediately when you enroled in Daisy.
- Are you accepted with a condition?
- Do you see the word "Reserve" next to the programme or course you have applied to or have you made a late application
- Enrol in Daisy for the new semester during the enrolment period
- Are you aware of the prerequisites for the second year of study?
- Are you aware of the prerequisites for the master thesis course?
December 16, 2016
Source: Administration of Studies