- For the Master's Programme in Computer and Systems Sciences and the Master programme in Information Systems Management a bachelor degree and a minimum of 90 ECTS within computer science, systems science, informatics, or information systems is required.
- For the Master's Programme in Health informatics a Bachelor's degree or a professional degree equivalent to a Swedish Bachelor's degree of at least 180 credits in healthcare, biomedicine, medical technology, computer and systems sciences, informatics or the equivalent.
- For the Master's Programmes in Decision Support and Risk Analysis 120 credits and 60 credits a Bachelor degree or a degree equal to 180 ECTS. No previous ECTS in computer science needed.
- For the Master's Programmes in Information Security and Open eGovernment a Bachelor degree or a degree equal to 180 ECTS. Students with less than 90 credits in computer and systems sciences (e.g., computer science, systems science, informatics, information systems etc.) will start with a bridging course in computer and system sciences (15 credits) as part of the programme to get the needed background knowledge in the area of computer and systems sciences.
Swedish upper secondary school course English B or:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)- Academic Module: Overall minimum score of 6.5 (with no section below 5.5).
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Paper Based: Overall minimum score of 575 (with minimum score 4.5 in the written test)
- Internet based : Overall minimum score of 90 (with minimum score 20 in the written test)
- University of Cambridge and Oxford: Certificate in Advanced English or Diploma of English Studies
No other documents are needed. Only the degree, list of credits and grades and proof of English proficiency are needed for the application.
September 5, 2016
Source: Administration of Studies