- Unique master's programme in ICT4D 2014-02-19 In the autumn of 2013 a unique master's program in ICT for Development (ICT4D) started at DSV. It is the only educational programme of its kind, designed for students from around the world that can follow the programme completely online.
- The new issue of “Designs for learning” available for download 2014-02-12 Number 1-2 2013 elaborates further on the discussion about different conceptions of "design".
- New professor: Lazar Rusu 2014-02-12 Lazar Rusu was appointed professor at DSV on December 1, 2013. His research area is IT management with a special focus on business-IT alignment.
- “I am in my dream job” 2014-02-12 Those are the words of Matti Tedre, associate professor at DSV. He is a computer scientist by training with a background in ICT4D and philosophy of computer science.
- South African visit to study SciPro 2014-02-03 Professor Liza Ceciel van Jaarsveldt, UNISA (University of South Africa) spends one month in Stockholm to get better acquainted with DSV and specifically with the SciPro system.
- Stort medieintresse för Women in Science 2014-02-02 I samarbete med Dramaten genomförde RATS Teater en uppskattad festival på temat ”Women in Science” 27 november – 6 december 2013.
- New professor: Lazar Rusu 2014-02-12
- “I am in my dream job” 2014-02-12
- The new issue of “Designs for learning” available for download 2014-02-12
- Where art and technology meet 2014-02-10
- Unique cooperation: DSV, in collaboration with the College of Fine Arts and School of Music 2014-02-10
- Volunteering Kenyan students 2014-02-10
- Maryam - a mobile drama in collaboration with the Royal Dramtic Theatre 2014-02-10
- Will Jobe awarded ICDE Prize 2014-02-10
- South African visit to study SciPro 2014-02-03
- DSV hosts conference on Designs for Learning 2014-01-22