- Janis Stirna - new Professor at DSV 2015-06-05 Janis Stirna appointed as professor within Information Systems at the Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University.
- Tessy Cerratto Pargman - new Coordinator of Design for Learning 2014-12-25 Starting January 1 Tessy Cerratto will be the new coordinator for the research activities in one of the most important area at DSV.
- Professor Uno Fors – new head of DSV 2014-12-22 Uno Fors assumes the role as head of department 1 January 2015. He looks forward to the challenge of developing the department's three roles - in education, research and contacts with society.
- Search engines in a modern world 2014-12-12 A new book outlines the challenges for researchers in search engine technology. Associate Professor Preben Hansen is one of the editors.
- Åsa Smedberg - new deputy head of DSV 2014-12-23 By 1 January 2015 Åsa Smedberg will take over the role of deputy department head. Asa is an associate professor and she conducts research in e-health,
- Exploring mobile technology for learning in Kenya – new thesis 2014-12-11 Thesis: Do-It-Yourself Learning in Kenya: Exploring mobile technologies for merging non-formal and informal learning Dissertation: December 12, 1 pm, Lilla Hörsalen
- eGovlab presents to the EU how open innovation can generate jobs in Sweden 2015-10-08
- A shared Nordic infrastructure and a digital single market within Europe through mGovernment 2015-10-08
- Somya Joshi wins award for best paper presentation at the conferences ICT4S 2015 2015-10-02
- e-Health workshop with eGovlab at Digital Health Days 2015-09-30
- The world's CIOs to Stockholm to discuss the prospects of mobile government 2015-09-04
- A framework for more secure e-gov services in Tanzania 2015-09-01
- Data Science - a hot area 2015-08-31
- Janis Stirna - new Professor at DSV 2015-06-05
- Jalal Nouri awarded the prize for best PhD thesis and scientific performance 2015 2015-06-02
- Theo Kanter on Crosstalks TV – The promise and threat of Artificial Intelligence 2015-05-20