- New thesis: Mobile learning - opportunities and challenges 2014-11-22 In his thesis Jalal Nouri makes a critical analysis of challenges in mobile learning and suggests a model for how mobile learning should be planned.
- Seminar on MOOCs 2014-11-14 On November 18 Professor Gerhard Fischer, University of Colorado, talks about “Rich Landscapes of Learning: Exploring Core Competencies for MOOCs and Residential, Research-Based Universities".
- Game-oriented learning in a Nordic network 2014-10-20 The Nordic countries have joined forces to strengthen the area of games-oriented learning in the network NORDGOLD.
- New issue of “Design for learning” 2014-10-09 Special focus on digital media in primary school and in preschool.
- Data Science - a hot area 2014-10-01 Professor Henrik Boström talks about his research within Data Scince – or Big Data as many call it.
- "I want to work with both art and research" 2014-10-01 So says Måns Wrange - new visiting professor at DSV.
- New thesis: Mobile learning - opportunities and challenges 2014-11-22
- Seminar on MOOCs 2014-11-14
- Game-oriented learning in a Nordic network 2014-10-20
- New issue of “Design for learning” 2014-10-09
- Data Science - a hot area 2014-10-01
- "I want to work with both art and research" 2014-10-01
- IT-minister Anna-Karin Hatt on the "Digital Agenda" 2014-09-02
- In media: How eGovernment can Strengthen Democracy 2014-09-01
- "We'll take Sweden to the top in e-government" 2014-08-25
- Seminars with guest researcher Professor Chen Weidong 2014-05-19