Central (university-wide) agreements and networks

Central agreements, that are on a general university level, can be applied to regardless of your specific department. These agreements are signed with universities outside of Europe, which currently are in North America, South America (including Jamaica), Asia, the Middle East (Israel) and Oceania. The central agreements and networks are administered by the Student Services.

Database for all central student exchanges

Information on how to apply

Girl on mountain top