Study leave

If a student needs to interrupt his or her studies for a period of time, the student can apply for study leave at the Student Counsellor Office. The student shall fill out the application form below and state the reason for the leave and the dates the study leave concerns. Please note the rules for resident permit and accommodation here.

Application of study leave from DSV (209 Kb)


Withdrawal from studies

Withdrawal from studies means that a student wishes to terminate his or her studies and does not intend to resume them.
Notification of withdrawal is provided to the Student Affairs Office. The student is required to fill in the notification form below.

A withdrawal can only be done during on-going studies and should be notified within 15 working days from the date of withdrawal stated in the notification form. If no date of withdrawal is specified, the date when the notification form is received by the Students Affairs office is counted as the date of withdrawal.

Withdrawal means that students lose their place on the program. The student will also be deleted from the current participant lists, address lists, etc. from the date of Withdrawal. An entry of withdrawal is also added into the student register (Ladok).
Credits that the student has acquired during his or her studies at the program are not affected.

There is no possibility, after a withdrawal, to complete any remaining credits or courses on the terminated programme.
Notification of withdrawal is a definite statement to finish your education.

Notification of withdrawal from programme at DSV (398 Kb)